The 95 Hour Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training has been designed as the next step for graduates of the 3 Day Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training. Whilst in the 3 Day Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training you receive all the tools you need to plan and teach fantastic and fun yoga classes for children, in the 95 Hour Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training we dive deeper than ever. With loads more time for practice teaching, you’ll leave feeling more confident in your seat as the teacher. You’ll learn about teaching yoga to children with additional needs, classroom yoga, yoga anatomy for children, teen yoga, and more:
- Preparing for the most amazing job in the universe – teaching children yoga!
- Learning more specialised tools that will make you an expert in teaching children yoga
- Exposed to more teaching experience with the Founder of Rainbow Yoga – Gopala Amir Yaffa
- Enhance your confidence and style as a Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher
Topics covered in this course:
- Experiential Anatomy and Physiology as it relates to children’s yoga
- Practical Yoga Philosophy as a way to transform yourself and become a better teacher, as well as how to transmit those values and life lessons to children practically
- Lots of supervised class planning and teaching practice
- How to teach new yoga poses, flowing sequences and games
- Find your dramatic, exciting and motivating teacher voice
- Deeper knowledge and practice in how to adjust children in poses, how to help them do the poses better and hold for longer
- Specialisation in Teaching Yoga to Children in the Classroom – creative ways to teach kids how to focus, relax, stretch and prepare their mind and body for studying while at school, without moving the chairs and tables
Rainbow Yoga is unique style of communal and interactive yoga. Our yoga is all about connection, celebrating life and bringing people together. The 3 Day Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training is life changing and will transform the lives of children in your family, school and community.