Yin Yoga Immersion is a condensed and intensive training program designed to provide a focused and in-depth study of Yin yoga.
This 20 hour immersion course is ideal for current yoga instructors or students seeking to enhance their practice. Even individuals who do not intend to become yoga instructors can greatly benefit from an immersion program. Professionals such as massage therapists and social workers can find this training valuable as it offers an exceptional yoga practice that supports overall health and well-being.
Although this short course can give you 16 points towards your yearly CPD requirements, it is important to note that it cannot be substituted for a teacher training course. However you will gain a thorough knowledge of how to teach Yin Yoga with interesting theme options.
25 September: Written work sent out
7 October: In person training 1 at 11am - 6pm
8 October: In person training 2 at 8am - 2pm
at the Australian School of Meditation & Yoga Mermaid Beach (2532 Gold Coast Hwy)
- About Yin Yoga: Including history, yin/yang theory and relevance
- Anatomy Specific to Yin: We expect that you already have a knowledge of anatomy for yoga. if not please enquire about our Anatomy for Yoga course
- Pranayama for Yin: Learn the yoga breathing techniques which will enhance the yin effect
- Yin Poses with variations, modifications and cautions
-Meridians and Acupressure for Yin Yoga: learn about the organs and energy channels according to traditional Chinese medicine and the effects of each of the poses on this system.
- Yoga Philosophy and Mindfulness: The quietness and long holds of the yin poses lend themselves to introspection. Learn how to guide a class through a mindfulness experience in the poses.
- Teaching Methodology specific to teaching yin yoga, including themes, sequencing and presentation.
Applications close 17th September