Prevent Wrist, Neck and Back Pain and Improve your Posture!
This workshop will use fitballs, standing & mat exercises to stimulate postural awareness in the workplace incorporating useful tips for taking time out in your day to stretch, strengthen and reset to protect your postural wellbeing.
The workshop will include:
- Postural awareness- standing and sitting
- Core work using fitballs to encourage stability and postural awareness
- Hip flexors- turning them off/on, stretching and strengthening
- Pectoral stretches- releasing the shoulders/opening the chest
- Wrist work- preventing carpal tunnel problems
- Circulation- foot exercises to keep the blood pumping
- 5 minute mini breaks: taking time out in your day to stretch, strengthen and reset
Glebe: Sat 2-4 pm (31 Oct)
Pre-booking Required. Please be aware that our workshops are capped at small numbers to ensure lots of individual attention and fill very fast! Enrol early to avoid disappointment!
Included for $25 members, $30 non-membes
2 hour workshop, mats and props included
tea and biscuits available before workshop starts