Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner Training 101 (no prerequisites)
The gift of compassionate touch is empowering, incredible, and available to everyone ready to discover it.
CE YOGA welcomes students of all Genders & sexual orientations to this program
12th - 13th & 19th - 20th October 2019
This workshop will show you how to tap into your own innate abilities to give a sensational massage.
In this 4-day course, you will learn a complete 90-minute massage, focusing on:
• The four foundations of Thai massage (meditation, body mechanics, rhythmic rocking, and massage techniques using the hands, forearms, elbows, and feet);
• Unlocking the secrets of universal touch techniques, including: how to massage from light to deep pressure; how to safely and effectively stretch flexible and inflexible clients; and how to safely massage and carry the weight of light and heavy clients; • Techniques to work the shoulders, neck, head, back, arms, hands, legs, abdomen, and feet; • Effortless transitions between postures and an introduction to contraindications and safety;
• Essential client and therapist care techniques for before, during, and after the massage; and
• How to get started on a successful career giving Thai Yoga Massage Perfect for people without any bodywork experience, this training is also invaluable as continuing education for yoga teachers and massage practitioners.
• 8am-5pm daily • Cost is $750 or Early Bird $690 (before 28th Feb 2019) includes the Still Light Centres manual Thai Yoga Massage Unlocking the Secrets of Universal Touch’ by Shai Plonski
• No Prerequisites - 36 Hours I
f you have interest joining the training, please contact: Jonn Close - 0416012862 or www.thaiyogamassage.com.au - email@example.com