Join us at the beautiful Govinda Valley this April for a weekend retreat designed to help rejuvenate, learn and surround yourself in yoga, meditation and much much more...
Located at the foot of the Royal National Park; one of the oldest natural reserves in the world. Accommodation includes bedding, pillows, heaters and fans.
This retreat can help you in many areas of your life. You will benefit physically, with greater strength, flexibility and stamina; mentally with increased clarity and calmness; and emotionally with a greater sense of peace, joy and acceptance.
Relaxing & energising classes and experiences:
- Dynamic flowing and alignment based yoga.
- Restorative and Yin classes to release tension.
- Meditations and mindfulness sessions.
- Chakras and the science behind yoga.
- Hands on healing technique sessions.
- Insight into the seasonal influence of yoga.
- Other lovely surprises over the weekend.
The retreat is designed with the intention that you will gain:
- Gain an understanding between the mind/body connection through both the yogic and western scientific perspectives, including the Chakra system.
- Discover the healing aspects of yoga
- Develop awareness in the heart center
- Experience the relaxation qualities of foot baths
- Feel a balance and reduction in stress levels
- Develop deep levels of self acceptance
- Greater clarity of mind
Enjoy the natural surrounds of the Govinda Valley, with both the beach and the bush at your fingertips as well as experiencing Govinda Valley's spiritual kitchen, that will serve delicious vegetarian food over your stay.
Fully catered with delicious vegan meals that supports optimum health and vitality according to the principles of Ayurveda, the yogi’s ancient science of health.
April 5th - 8th 2019
$250 non-refundable deposit required.
Earlybird price from $875pp if paid before 28/02/19.
Twin or private ensuite rooms available.
Regular price from $965pp.
Govinda Valley Retreat Centre 51 Lady Carrington Rd, Otford, NSW, 2508 Australia http://www.govindavalley.com.au/directions/
Accomodation, Food & all Yoga practices.
Choice of triple share, double share or private room with ensuite.