Currently, Restorative Yoga is experiencing unprecedented popularity in both urban and rural centres. Yogis and business people alike are recognizing the negative influence of stress in their life and are seeking a cure. The potent practice of Restorative Yoga is the perfect addition to have in your "tool belt" as a yoga teacher.
The sacred atmosphere of retreat allows you to dive deeply into the practice. From your own experience of renewal you can then learn to share this great healing art of stillness and rest.
During the retreat and training we will cover:
* The stress response vs relaxation response
* How restorative yoga works on the nervous system
* Individual restorative posture specifics & contraindications
* Use of props and possible strategies around substitute props
* Holding the space for students healing
* Integrating smaller sessions into your regular classes
* Creating class sequences for various time frames
* The difference between Yin and Restorative Yoga & applications of each
* Use of imagery, poetry, music & adjustments to facilitate a deeper journey for your students
A $100 deposit is required to hold your spot. Go to Beingyoga.com.au to book.