We are a collective of yogis who are passionate about pouring love, clarity and understanding into the world. We work to empower people to tap into their own reserves of strength, happiness, calm, and joy. We heal, we laugh, we love! And we are searching for some perfect new additions to our team.
❤ You teach yoga with purpose - to heal, to educate, to rekindle joy, to help.
❤ You teach, you don't simply instruct. Each class is guided and taught, not just a regurgitation of sequences.
❤ You love to grow - to grow your practice, your teaching abilities, your depth of understanding - you are forever a student.
❤ You are willing to be seen and heard and felt by the world for what you do best.
❤ You will teach classes and workshops, with safety and inclusion for all to be kept in mind.
❤ You will be expected to do some basic admin work before and after your classes. This includes processing payments, answering client queries, collecting new client details, and updating databases.
❤ You will be expected to participate in continuing education.
❤ You will be expected to participate in promotional work for the business.
- You will need to have a formal yoga qualification and current registration with an organised body (such as Yoga Alliance or Yoga Australia).
- You will need, or be willing to obtain before commencing employment, current Senior First Aid (Workplace Level II) and CPR certifications, a current working with children's check (VIC), and proof of your current public indemnity and liability insurance.
- This is a casual position. You will start with one or two classes a week and will have the opportunity to take on new classes as time goes on.
- Rate of pay is based on experience and teaching ability, and will be discussed in interviews.
- We are located in Frankston, but are happy to hear from yogis all over Melbourne, as we're not set on teaching from just one location. You will have to be willing to travel to Frankston from time to time however, for team meetings, continuing education, and for your interviews.
- We will be contacting people towards the end of January/ start of Feb to organise interviews. We will respond to every application.
We are after a diverse group of passionate yogis! Please apply with a resume and cover letter (max 1 page) which tells us why you would be great for this role, what aspects of yoga you are most passionate about, and what else you love to do.