4 x Saturdays 12.30 - 2pm, November 21 - December 12, 2015
More Than Meditation is a unique & practical 28 day course with a fresh and progressive approach to learning meditation. As the name suggests it is much more than meditation! Designed to give you all the tools you need to lead a life of clarity and presence, and to manage the increasing pace of modern life, this Mindfulness based course draws from age old traditions, neuroscience, positive psychology & more.
What you’ll learn:
• Everything you need to know to begin a meditation practice
• Many practical tools to boost positivity
• How to bring more Mindfulness into every area of part of your life
• Develop an individual practice that suits your
lifestyle & needs
• Create space in the mind and overcome obsessive or negative thinking
• How to create a more fulfilling and authentic life
• Why becoming more conscious doesn’t mean being too serious and giving up the all fun stuff!
Please note: This course has many benefits whether you’re a total beginner or you wish to broaden your experience and learning.
Course includes 4 x 1.5 hour sessions, bonus one on one session, daily mindfulness text messages to boost your learning and keep you on track, weekly handouts, links and resources and a guided meditation CD.
For more information and to read what others have to say please visit http://mercywolf.com
or email Mercy at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
About Mercy Wolf:
Mercy has been involved in meditation and spiritual practice for 30 years and has trained in a range of meditation styles including Transcendental Meditation (TM), Vipassana and Mindfulness. Her widespread curiosity has led her to explore anything that can lead to becoming a happier, more successful human in the creation of a better world. From physical and emotional wellbeing, technology and science, innovation and sustainability, Mercy is passionate about any subject that enhances our understanding of who we really are, and the fundamental role that personal transformation has to play in the transformation of our planet.