Intensive yoga teacher training is an amazing way to fully immerse yourself in the teachings of yoga. Spend 10-days with like minded yogis and our very dedicated teachers, and watch your practice and teaching transform.
If you are already a 200hr teacher then jump on the YIMI upgrade to 350 this November – we can’t wait to share it with you.
Our Yoga Australia accredited upgrade from an existing 200 hour qualification to 350 hours follows an integrative medicinal approach, combining the best of Western Biomedicine with Eastern Yoga philosophy and practice, delivered through workshops, home practice, classes and assignments.
What you will learn
- History of yoga
- Introduction to Sanskrit
- Yogic philosophy
- Anatomy & physiology for yoga
- Energetic anatomy & metaphysics
- Asana, bandhas & mudras
- Teaching techniques, sequencing & adjustment
- Pranayama, meditation, mantra
- Introduction to Ayurveda
Click here to find out more about the course or follow the steps below to enrol.
Please follow these 3 steps to enrol in the 200 hour upgrade to 350 hour yoga teacher training course
- Read our policies. YIMI policies are also provided when enrolling.
- Choose upfront payment or a payment plan:
- Upfront $2490 Pay Now
- Payment Plan $250 deposit and $208.25 per month for 12 months (total $2749) Pay now
- Enrol in the course.
Workshops are scheduled on the following days at Zama Yoga Toowong
- Friday 18th November 7:15am – 9:15am and 10:45am – 5pm
- Saturday 19th & 26th November 10:45am – 2:45pm and 4.15pm – 8:30pm
- Sunday 20th November 10:45am – 3:45pm and 5:30pm – 8:30pm
- Monday 21st – Friday 25th November 7:15am – 9:15am and 10:45am – 5pm
- Sunday 27th November 10:45am – 3:45pm and 5:30pm – 7:30pm