Professional Development - Weekend Workshop with Henryk Liskiewicz
Continuing Education, often referred to as Personal Development, is primarily a program for Iyengar Yoga Teachers. Students will work on developing their teaching skills and how to work with basic health problems and the use of props will be further explored. The program features in-depth classes on the practice of the asanas, as well as courses in anatomy and yoga philosophy (in preparation).
This program is also designed for, and open to, serious yoga practitioners who want to deepen their practice, or explore teacher-training level studies, without enrolling in a teacher-training program. These candidates are invited to attend all practice sessions so as to deepen their practice and establish a firm and regular home practice, a pre-requisite of the formal teacher-training program.Participation in this course gives the possibility for:
- improved asana and pranayama practice
- development of teaching skills, observation and correction
- practice of adjustments and modifications
- TBA* / study of Human Anatomy and it's practical application in personal practice as well as teaching
- TBA* / deepens understanding of Yogic Philosophy and The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali (in preparation)
LOCATION: Iyengar Yoga Space, www.iYogaSpace.net
Address: 3/392 Oxford Street (Entrance Via 3b Victoria Street), Paddington, NSW 2021
land line: 02 9331 6226 mobile: 0499 088 990
Saturday from 3.00pm to 8.00pm
Sunday from 10.00am to 3.00pm
REGISTRATION: to register please email us at: email@example.com or call.
PAYMENT: Saturday-Sunday workshop $160,- or one day $100,-