3 consecutive Sundays
If you are a teacher (or looking to become a teacher) this course will give you an opportunity to get into the finer details of teaching - methodology, language, observation, adjusting, progressions and modifications. The limit of 12 spaces in each workshop provides an ideal environment for discussion and questions with Jean (a yoga teacher trainer and anatomy teacher of 11 years).
Learning how to really "see". The ability to assess someone's areas of restriction in a particular posture then verbally or physically making an adjustment to bring greater ease to the student, either by creating more stability or more ability to move. Teaching methodology and adjusting and observation are taught together as they are closely related.
Consider also attending Dynamic Anatomy Course if you choose this course as the Bio-mechanics and Postural Analysis will give you better insight into appropriate adjustments.
1. STANDING POSES, SURYA NAMASKAR Sunday 19th of APRIL, 2015, 9am to 12pm
2. FORWARD BENDS Sunday 19th of APRIL, 1pm to 4pm
3. BACK-BENDS Sunday 26th of APRIL, 9am to 12pm
4. SIDE BENDS AND TWISTS Sunday 26th of APRIL, 1pm to 4pm
5. ARM BALANCES Sunday 3rd of MAY, 9am to 12pm
6. INVERSIONS Sunday 3rd of MAY, 1pm to 4pm