Discover the privilege and opportunity of touching the lives of children and making a difference. This certification course is designed and delivered by International children’s yoga expert, Loraine Rushton. The Zenergy kids teacher training courses were developed with nearly 20 years of experience and over 10,000 hours of classroom time, teaching 1,000s of children of all ages.
**YTAA Members received 20 Professional Development Points (CPD) for completing this course.
The Zenergy Kids Teacher Training Program will -
- Define the current needs of children today and how to meet them in your yoga class
- Show you what a Children’s Yoga class looks like
- Explore why and how teaching children’s classes are different than adults
- Train you to teach and structure classes for 4 separate and distinct age groups, 3-4, 5-8, 9-13, 13-17
- Give you the confidence to deliver an effective children's yoga class
- Receive a lesson planning model and templates for preparing lesson plans for each of the age groups
- Provide you with 100's of classroom ideas
- Teach you the top tips that make a big difference for teaching yoga to children
- Give you an understanding of the mental, emotional, and physical stages of development for children
- Provide you with the classroom management skills necessary for teaching children of different ages
- Show you how to manage and deal effectively with classroom situations that arise when teaching children
- Provide a list of Invaluable resources for class planning and ideas
- Teach you how to connect with and make a difference to the lives of children
- Provide you with a support network of like-minded teachers
- Be meaningful, educational, and FUN!
Your course registration includes a Zenergy For Kids Teacher Training Manual, A Course Completion Certificate, A CD of Kids Meditations, and access to Loraine’s Yoga For Children DVD.