The Australian Yoga Therapy Conference (AYTC) is Australia’s premier Yoga therapy event – this year featuring, Petrea King, one of Australia’s foremost wellness pioneers, specialist in cancer and grief, loss and trauma. The AYTC is the only chance you have all year to meet, network and learn from leading Australian and international Yoga therapists all under one roof. We have limited the conference to 180 delegates to create a more intimate learning experience so don’t miss out!
Benefits of Attending the AYTC
• Learn from leading Yoga therapists and researchers
• Learn practical techniques to apply with your clients
• Educate yourself about the latest Yoga research
• Connect with like-minded professionals in the field of Yoga therapy
Petrea King will be joined by -
Who Should Attend?
• Yoga therapists seeking to expand their knowledge
• Yoga teachers who want to add a new dimension to their teaching
• Medical doctors, health professionals and complementary therapists who want to use evidence-based, Yoga practices in their work
• Yoga researchers seeking to learn from and connect with leading researchers
• Anyone who wishes to use Yoga to improve their health