A morning workshop in Peppermint Grove to discover the benefits of Dru for positive health and wellbeing
led by Dru senior international tutor Mouli MacKenzie with Sarah Collin and Aileen Emery
Immerse yourself in the great experience of Dru Yoga!
This day workshop will leave you deeply relaxed and recharged.
Dru Yoga is a graceful and potent form of yoga, based on dynamic, flowing movements, directed breathing and visualisation.
For people of all abilities, all fitness levels and all age groups.
With its foundations set firmly in ancient yogic tradition, it works on body, mind and spirit—improving strength and flexibility, creating core stability, building a heightened feeling of positivity, and rejuvenating your whole being.
This day workshop is a a perfect way to:
- experience Dru Yoga’s many benefits
- enjoy yoga, meditation, relaxation, mudra and much more
- discover powerful techniques for inner clarity and calm
- meet International and local Dru teachers
- learn about the residential Dru Yoga teacher training or doing the Dru course ‘just for you’
- an ideal recharge for busy people
Prices and booking
Special deal - attend the afternoon workshop and receive a discount
$95 for this workshop + the Mudra and Mantra afternoon workshop
To book call Dru Australia: 02 6161 1462, or
Pat Passmore: 08 9450 3959 or 0439 911 575
Please wear loose comfortable clothing and bring a yoga mat or rug, cushion, and water bottle.
You'll have a great time!
The format and start time of a Dru Yoga Workshop will vary with region, but here's an idea of some of the content you can expect:
- introduction and session overview
- warming up and body preparation
- introducing Energy Block Release Sequences (EBRs)
- Dru Yoga postures and sequences including benefits and modifications
- the rejuvenating power of meditation and deep relaxation
- explore next steps for your yoga: retreats, yoga training courses and local events
10am-1pm, registration from 9:15am
The venue offers accommodation with single ensuite rooms and full board for $110 per night, so you can stay overnight and attend Saturdays Discover the Benefits of Dru workshop as well.