Yoga Teacher Training Thailand - What can you expect in your course?
We offer a detailed Yoga Training Thailand course that explores all aspects of Yoga. As a result you will have a deeper understanding of Yoga, a better comprehention of the meaning of life itself and will enhance your spiritual consciousness.
Upon successful completion of this Yoga Training Thailand course, you will receive an internationally accepted certificate, which allows you to teach Yoga in any part of the world. However, we encourage you to participate in the program not only for the certification, but for the many lifestyle benefits Yoga provides.
200 Hour International Certification Program
Course Structure & General Overview of Syllabus
Our Yoga TTC program is especially structured to comply with the International Standards of 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training programs.
Category of Disciplines and Description:
1. Yoga Philosophy & Lifestyle (YP&L) - (42 hours)
Based on the ancient philosophy Classical Yoga
– Covering the study of the Background of Yoga and Traditional Texts (Yoga Sutras of Patañjali, Samkhya Philosophy, Bhagvada Gita), Yogic Lifestyle (based of the 4 principles of Yogachara - Ahar, Achar, Vihar, Vichar) and includes Ethics for the Yoga Teacher.
2. Techniques: Training & Practice (T) - (102 hours)
Hatha Yoga Practice (traditonal & modern application) Divided in:
- Analytical Training in how to teach and practice the techniques; and
- Guided Practice of the techniques themselves;
– Covering the learning of techniques, training and practice. Includes principles of instruction, demonstration, observation, assisting/correcting: traditional asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, bandhas, mudras, mantras, and other traditional techniques. Conscious training in concentration and other practices which are conducive to Meditation are also covered here.
3. Teaching Methodology & Didactics (TM&D) - (26 hours)
Special Training in Yoga Education
– Covering the principles of Experiential Learning, Attitude Training (bhavas) along with Asanas & Conceptual Activities. Includes principles of instruction, teaching styles, use of teaching aids, motivation, the student’s process of learning and the qualities of a teacher.
4. Anatomy & Physiology (A&P) - (20 hours)
Covering both the understanding of conventional anatomy and physiology
(bodily systems, organs, etc.) and Yoga physiology
(koshas, pranas, chakras, nadis, etc.)
5. Teaching Practice & Evaluation (TP&E) - (10 hours)
– Covering the Actual Teaching Practice and aspect of Public Speaking. Includes giving correct instructions and demonstrations, giving and receiving feedback, observing others teaching and assisting students while someone else is teaching.
– Written & Practical Examination
Total of 200 hours*
(*) Students who complete successfully the 200 hours Teacher Training Course will be already qualified and certified to teach Yoga in any part of the world. The sucessful completion of this course also makes you eligible to attend the advanced 300 hours Teacher Training Course with Wise Living Yoga Academy .
This is the time table of a 4 weeks program for your general information, which may change according to the discretion of the course coordination:
Practice (1) – Consists of Techniques:
Training & Practicing (T) & Teaching Methodology (TM&D)
Practice (2) – Guided Relaxation Practice ONLY* (T)
Theory (1) – Consists of Yoga Philosophy & Lifestyle (YP&L)
Group Dynamics (1) – May consist of (YP&L) or (TM&D)
Theory (2) – May consist of (YP&L) or (TM&D)
Theory (3) – May consist of (YP&L) or Anatomy & Physiology (A&P)
Practice/Teaching (1) – May consist of (T) or Teaching Practice & Evaluation (TP&E)