Pre-Natal Yoga Teacher Training (Module 1)
Yoga Alliance & Yoga Australia Registered
Pregnancy. It's a miraculous process of self-discovery and learning. It's a time of physical, emotional and spiritual transformation. And it's a time when the practice of yoga matters deeply as it affects the life of the pregnant woman and her unborn child. This 25-hour course provides an overview of yoga and meditation practice throughout the pregnancy, birth and post-natal stages.
• To learn the relationship between the practice of yoga and a woman's life cycle.
• To understand the medical and cultural context, both past and present, of pregnancy and childbirth.
• To understand the physical and emotional changes of mother and baby during pre- and post-natal stages.
• To learn how to teach healthy pregnant women yoga practices appropriate to their stage of pregnancy.
• To understand the common complaints, contraindications and conditions during pregnancy, and how to adapt your teaching safely.
• To understand how the teaching of yoga can help women to have a conscious, active and better birthing experience, so you can empower your students to birth consciously.
• To learn and implement Optimal Foetal Positioning as it applies to yoga asana in your yoga classes.
• To deliver interesting, informative and fun pregnancy and post-natal yoga classes.
Module 1 - $450
Module 2 - $440