The Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training course is experiential, it opens your awareness, allows you to shed old layers of habit, it is an adventure into your true self.
Suraj is so inspired to offer her first KRI Level 1 Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in New Zealand as it is her country of birth and she is of Maori descent - Ngai Tahu, Waitaha.
Whether you want to become a teacher or simply want to learn more about yourself and the technology of kundalini yoga, our Level One Teacher Training offers a transformational experience.
We welcome you to join this years teacher training to learn those valuable tools and guidance for you to live your best version of you and share your greatest potential.
• ready implement lasting positive change in your life
• connect to your gifts and potential
• embrace self love on a deeper level
• to immerse yourself in an ancient science that gifts tools and techniques for all situations in life that are effective and simple
• connect to a worldwide community
• find meaning and connect to your true self
• experience deep healing
• become comfortable in the teachers mat
• connect to your inner stillness
• learn to live life without the pressure and daily stress
• see yourself go beyond what you feel you are capable of!
"Remember, the first student you will have to teach as a teacher is yourself. And as the light of one candle can light thousands of candles, you must first illuminate your own consciousness. Awaken your own awareness. Then you can help. You can serve. You can contribute."
Queenstown, New Zealand 2019/20
Nov 9-15, 2019
March 30-April 5, 2020
May 23-29, 2020
The complete KRI Level 1 (Instructor) Aquarian Teacher Training program is a 220 hour professional training in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. An interactive course in the theory, practice, and basic skills of a Kundalini Yoga Instructor, it includes 180 hours of classroom instruction and 40 hours of independent study, assignments, personal practice, a 40 day meditation practice and White Tantric.
Foundations introduces the student to the principles and practices of the self-sensory human, and explores how Kundalini Yoga and yogic lifestyle can harmonise and uplift the human experience and awaken your true potential.
Lead Teacher Trainer:
Suraj Kaur Khalsa
Approved by KRI.
"Teacher Training was an incredibly transforming experience for me. It was made easier however being in the presence of experienced, supportive and nurturing teachers.
challenging and Enlightening.. A must for anyone looking to improve themselves and raise their consciousness."
- Daljeet Singh / Nic Trombetta 201
First 5 to sign up receive a NZD $500 discount and full payment is required by September 9, 2019
Contact Harjinder | email@example.com | +61 408 218 443 for payment plan options.