Our Teacher Training program is unique as it has been designed to guide you on a personal and life changing journey while developing a stable yoga practice, a sound knowledge of the human anatomy and an understanding of the age old wisdom of yoga philosophy. As you dive into your learning you will learn how to deepen and connect to your own practice, you will develop the tools to share your love of yoga with others and peel back the layers to discover your true self and recognize your own unique, authentic and true potential.
Included for$3800 - $4250
Your investment in the training includes:
• 200+ hours of training and development.
• Comprehensive training manual.
• Unlimited classes at Mudita Yoga Studio for the duration of the training.
• 6-day Retreat in the Mornington Peninsula including all meals and accommodation (transportation not included).
• 3-day retreat at Rocklyn Ashram including all meals and accommodation (transportation not included).
• Mentoring and guidance from senior Mudita teachers.
• Yoga Alliance 200hr Teacher Training Certificate.
The only other costs are your text books (four in total and available online) and transportation to and from the retreats.
Schedule / Itinerary
23rd Friday / 24th Saturday / 25th Sunday / 29th Thursday
7th Friday / 8th Saturday / 13th Thursday / 17th -20th Immersive Training / 27th Thursday
4th Friday / 5th Saturday / 10th Thursday / 18th Friday / 19th Saturday / 20th Sunday / 24th Thursday
16th Friday / 17th Saturday / 22nd Thursday / 30th -1st August Graduation Retreat