Byron Yoga Teacher Training The Ishta System October 12 - November 20, 2015 Being a Yoga teacher is much more than an occupation - it's a way of life. Yoga is all about you because whether you know it or not you are the YOGA itself. If you are comfortable and confident in yourself then its easy...Read more
Byron Yoga Teacher Training
The Ishta System
October 12 - November 20, 2015
Being a Yoga teacher is much more than an occupation - it's a way of life.
Yoga is all about you because whether you know it or not you are the YOGA itself. If you are comfortable and confident in yourself then its easy to share that with others. Most Yoga programs give you the basic skills on "how to teach Yoga" but what Yoga teacher training program teaches you all that and more??
Join Rachel Zinman and her experienced teachers and embark on a remarkable journey. Where you are the journey itself.
Be part of a teacher training where you and your experience are more important than the skills you acquire. Most people get inspired to teach because they want to share their own love of Yoga. If you were to describe why you love Yoga and its benefits what would you say? Do you feel peace, joy and less stress? Are you more relaxed at your job or feel in tune with the world around you? All the feelings that you attribute to your practice are actually WHO YOU ARE. You are the peace, joy, love and ultimately the Yoga itself. Its just that even though you might know it intellectually it seems somehow out of reach.
A true Yoga teacher can teach much more than asana, pranayama and meditation, It's someone who understands the nature of SELF and utilizes the Yoga practices to remind you again and again of this beautiful truth
Imagine immersing yourself in an intensive program that enables you to:
• Understand the beauty of your SELF
• Inspires you to practice every day
• Gives you solid skills in teaching much more than Asana
• Explores the depths of who you are through the traditional teachings of the Upanishads and the Yoga Sutras
• Strengthens your immunity through knowledge of Ayurveda
• Combines both a certified YA 200 hr program with advanced 300 hr subjects like advanced asana, pranayama, kriya meditations, adjusting skills and much more
• Gives you the knowledge and experience to teach confidently
• Have a lifelong career that is meaningful to you and others
• Brings you into a wider community
• Offers ongoing support
For more info click here