- The 50 Hours intensive Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course is first section of 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training with Mirna.
- 50Hrs Hatha Yoga TTC YOGA ALLIANCE USA CERTIFICATIONS MONDAY JUL 1 - SATURDAY JUL 13
- 50Hrs TTC Hatha Asana practice (12 basic asanas) Pranayama, Anatomy (Basic), Adjustments, Meditation
- Course Description: The course puts strong emphasis on the Classical Hatha Yoga series. Trainees are expected to maintain a daily Yoga practice during the training. The course includes the following areas of study: Asana Yogic breathing practice, Anatomy (Basic), Proper practice, Meditation.
- Attendance: The trainee should attend all classes without exception.
- Accreditation: Once they complete the course, the trainees are eligible to register with Yoga alliance USA certifications. Successful completion of 50Hrs.
- Last date of registration is on June 25
Hatha Yoga 50H TTC Monday to Saturday
Hatha Asana practice (12 basic asanas)
Yoga Alliance Certificate (for the ones who passed)
Schedule / Itinerary
Course Date: MONDAY JUL 1 - SATURDAY JUL 13
Certification distribution Ceremony on JUL 13