Learn the art of doing nothing. Discover Restorative Yoga!
Rest eludes many of us in our high-paced, highly distracting society. Indulge in some serious self-care with this Restorative Yoga workshop.
Nothing to do but rest!
Restorative Yoga uses props to support and cushion the body to promote deep relaxation both physically and mentally. There is nothing to do but slow down, be still and rest.
In this workshop:
- Enjoy the opportunity to slow down and rest
- Learn how Restorative Yoga facilitates relaxation
- Discover ways to practise Restorative Yoga at home
Who is this workshop for?
Important: Most Restorative Yoga poses are performed sitting or lying on the floor.
Restorative Yoga is suitable for everyone who feels comfortable working on the floor, and no matter what their yoga experience.
Beginners are welcome!
This workshop is for those who are:
- Busy and/or stressed
- Needing to slow down and rest
- Interested in experiencing a passive style of yoga (in contrast to active styles)
- New to yoga and meditation
Contact Debbie to book your place now or for more details.
- The first 15 minutes is for administrative tasks and to ensure everyone is comfortable and settled before we start the workshop.
- 50% of the workshop cost is required at the time of booking to secure your place.
- If you are unable to attend, you can arrange for someone else to take your place. Otherwise, a cancellation fee of 50% is incurred if you cancel a week or less before the start date.