Develop your skills and confidence On and Off the Mat.
Feel supported and confident to lead Vinyasa, Hatha Flow, and Yin Yoga classes and workshops,
Empower yourself in the emergent fields ofTrauma-Informed Yoga, Yoga for Social Change, Sacred Sound, & Ayurveda
This 28-day intensive yoga certification course, designed for committed Yoga students & aspiring Yoga Teachers, is a progressive journey through the layers of Yogic philosophy and physical practice and located in Koh Phangan, Thailand’s hidden paradise gem is the perfect setting to help keep you connected to your True Nature.
The transformational alchemy of this yoga teacher training Thailand comes from the steady embodied experience of the practices of Yoga, meditation, pranayama, chanting as well as study and learning the alignment, traditions, and history of Yoga.
- Pure Flow Yoga Training Manual
- Supportive, compassionate and experienced teachers
- Daily Playful yet powerful Hatha & Vinyasa Flow Yoga Asana sessions
- Inspiring and diverse workshops and special events
- Expressive Music, Dance, and Movement Sessions to help you find your Voice as a teacher
Engaging and Informative lectures and discussions on anatomy, philosophy, and methodology
- Introduction to Ayurveda and Living balanced healthy lifestyle
- Connections with an International Yoga community
- Deep connection to pristine nature beauty of the island’s lush jungles and turquoise waters
Self- Care Package:
- 1 x 60 minute revitalisng Thai or Oil Massage
- 1 x Herbal Steam Room Visit
- Intimate, Loving & Nurturing environment
Optional Accommodation @ Bamboo Huts
Accommodation at Bamboo Huts, the perfect compliment to the Yogi lifestyle – 500 baht / night, payable directly to Bamboo Huts
Schedule / Itinerary
Yoga Teacher Training Schedule
Breakfast, Beach, Study & Relaxation
Asana Alignment Study, Anatomy & Adjustments
Satsang / Philosophy,
Schedule on all days / * subject to change
Special Events Include – Kirtan, Cacao Ceremony, Ecstatic Dance, Fire Ceremony, Thai Vedic Massage
Our compassionate scheduling includes 1.5 days off per week – All day Saturday & Sunday morning, so we can integrate, enjoy nature and pace ourselves, making it 30 days from start to finish, but 28 days of actual training.