A Yin & Yang practice is the ultimate in finding balance. Explore how to gradually build a smoother flow, usng ght breath as a guide, before slowing right down to find a deeper release.
In this 2 hour workshop you will:
- Weave in and out of yin and yang poses through a slow flow yoga practice
- Explore how to find a little more yin to your yang and yang to your yin in each pose and sequence
- Discover the key to creating flow in your practice, allowing the breath to draw you through the sequence
- Learn about Doshas, or the mind-body types of Pitta, Vata & Kapha, when they are out of balance and how they can be influenced by your yoga practice.
- Discover the yin and yang of the mind through a guided yoga nidra to complete your practice.
Leave the workshop feeling strong and energised, relaxed and balanced in both mind, body and soul.
All levels welcome!