New Year Positivity & Wellbeing Workshop
With Kula Teacher Sharon Brooks
Start 2019 on a positive note by taking care of yourself on the inside and the outside.
The workshop intention is to bring about a state of lightness and joy, in order to radiate positivity and wellness outwards.
This 2 hour workshop with Sharon will include:
- A juicy flow to open the body and renew the mind for a fresh start to the year.
- Pranayama (breathing activities) to awaken the entire body and mind.
- A beautiful meditation for love and self compassion.
- A playful practice to start the year with joy and vitality
- Tunes for invigorating, followed by tunes for calmness to bring upon a sense of ease.
Shake off the old to replenish, refresh and restore for a fresh new year.
This workshop is for you if:
- You would like to commence the new year with an attitude of positivity, abundance and love.
- You would like to explore an expansive flow using all dimensions of your mat.
- You are interested in uplifting breathing techniques.
- You would like to feel more self compassion.
- You are interested in learning tools for unwinding and staying positive.
Walk away from this workshop feeling positive, radiant and excited about 2019.
WHEN: Saturday January 19, 2-4pm
INVESTMENT: $45 (Kula Tribe $36)
All levels, everyone welcome. Bookings essential.