A fun, relaxed afternoon learning how to get comfortable upside down.
In this 2 hour workshop learn drills and skills to apply to your yoga practice and start to play with inversions.
- Learn ways to build strength for inversions
- Understand the mechanics of body alignment while inverted
- Get comfortable with your current level so you can measure your progress
- Learn take home skills and drills to help improve your balance and strength
- Build inversions into your vinyasa flow practice with dives, switch kicks and chin stands
- Have a whole heap of fun being a big kid again
This workshop will cater to all levels and give you the confidence to start to incorporate inversions, or take your inversions to the next level.
When: Saturday, June 18, 2-4pm
Investment: $40 (Kula Tribe $32)
About the instructor: Haydn has always had an extremely active lifestyle. He comes from a background in gymnastics and spent 10 years as a professional dancer and acrobat touring all over the world. Haydn has always practiced yoga as a way to keep his body in tip top shape and injury free. Haydn completed his 200 hour Power Yoga teacher training as well as Yin Yoga level 1 & 2 and loves the philosophical and spiritual journey his yoga studies has taken him on. Haydn is extremely honoured to be a part of the Kula Yoga community.