Thai Yoga Massage 101 Training
4-5 & 11-12 May 2019
Thai Yoga Massage is an ancient and timeless therapeutic approach which combines customised stretching (or yoga) with an extensive range of touch techniques using your whole body to help give. It is amazingly effective in promoting deep relaxation, easing all manner of aches & pains, improving circulation, boosting the immune system, and balancing the body energetically, thus facilitating mind-body integration. TYM incorporates an integrative form of healthy movement for the practitioner as well as the recipient, enhancing one’s sense of alignment, vitality and health.
This workshop will show you how to tap into your own innate abilities to give a sensational massage.
In this 4-day course, you will learn a complete 90-minute massage, focusing on:
• The four foundations of Thai massage (meditation, body mechanics, rhythmic rocking, and massage techniques using the hands, forearms, elbows, and feet);
• Unlocking the secrets of universal touch techniques, including: how to massage from light to deep pressure; how to safely and effectively stretch flexible and inflexible clients; and how to safely massage and carry the weight of light and heavy clients;
• Techniques to work the shoulders, neck, head, back, arms, hands, legs, abdomen, and feet;
• Effortless transitions between postures and an introduction to contraindications and safety;
• Essential client and therapist care techniques for before, during, and after the massage; and
• How to get started on a successful career giving Thai Yoga Massage
Perfect for people without any bodywork experience, this training is also invaluable as continuing education for yoga teachers and massage practitioners. The gift of compassionate touch is empowering, incredible, and available to everyone ready to discover it.
• 8am-5pm daily
• Cost is $750 or Early Bird $690 (before 28th Feb 2019) includes the Still Light Centers manual ‘Thai Yoga Massage Unlocking the Secrets of Universal Touch’ by Shai Plonski
• No Prerequisites - 36 Hours
Jonn Close is accredited by the Still Light Centre to deliver the Thai Yoga massage Training.
If you have interest joining the training, please contact Jonn 0416012862.