You’re feeling out of balance physically, mentally and spiritually. Wanting to live a more harmonious life, but not quite sure how. You feel a little out of touch with the natural flow of things craving order, stability and peace. You want to feel inspired and motivated to live your best life for you and your loved ones.
Our seasonal yoga and ayurveda workshops contain so much goodness to help you lead the balanced joyful life you are craving!
- Inspiration and ideas to help you stay balanced during this phase of the year
- Breathwork to nurture and nourish
- A seasonal yoga asana flow for vitality
- Personal meditation practices to add to your daily life
- Sacred sound meditation for spiritual nourishment
- An ayurvedic cooking class to learn how to eat cleansing and detoxing foods for Spring
- Delicious afternoon tea and dinner
- Amazing like-minded company and a fun inspiring day out!
This beautiful afternoon workshop will leave you feeling nurtured and nourished from the inside out with so many new tools in your arsenal to lead a happier healthier life.
About Your Retreat Team:
Debora Galvin and her team (Monika Golebiowska, Samantha Doyle and Jane Olsen) live and breathe health and wellness. It brings them so much joy to share what they are passionate and excited about with others. It is rare to find this level of care, compassion and enthusiasm in one room. Their seasonal retreats are not to be missed!
Spring Wellness Yoga & Ayurveda Workshop
Saturday 18th September 1 - 6pm
Australian School of Meditation and Yoga
2532 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach
$69 (includes afternoon tea and dinner)
Online bookings necessary | BYO yoga mat, cushion & blanket