Has cooking become a little bit of a monotonous chore for you?
Have you lost your zest and passion for good quality food and living?
Our lifestyle-based cooking classes are aimed to excite you to cook, eat and live consciously!
Be inspired by practical content and examples.
Meet like-minded individuals on a similar quest.
Learn about wholistic living for health and happiness.
Walk away empowered for transformation from the inside out.
Our cooking classes include:
- Lots of new, fresh and inspiring food ideas
- Face-to-face time and Q&A opportunities with our talented, experienced and passionate cooks
- Guided relaxation, mindfulness and meditation for conscious eating and living
- A delicious vegetarian afternoon tea and dinner (gluten free options available)
- Fun, down to earth community vibes
- A step-by-step recipe book for at home re-creation of all dishes
Suitable for both experienced cooks who are on the lookout for different ideas and techniques, as well as “I have never cooked a vegetable in my life” newbies, our cooking classes have something for everyone.
What to expect at our Indian Feast Cooking Class?
- A stopover at the exotic Indian subcontinent to experience its diversity of cuisines, culture, spices, herbs, vegetables and fruits
- A mouth-watering menu and feast with hands on opportunities and samplings
- Tips and treats on how you can recreate your own homestyle Indian feast
- Authentic meditation and sacred yoga chanting (after all, India is the home of Yoga!)
Your Indian Feast Cooking Class ASMY Cooks (who all live and breathe amazingly tasty and innovative cooking):
- Debora Galvin
- Monika Golebiowska
- Jane Olsen
- Samrat Mehra
- Andrea Nicorelli
Don’t miss this inspiring day of deliciousness for the senses and the soul!