Are you ready to journey back to the essence of who you really are? To cultivate a deeper connection with life and the world you live in? To experience lasting transformation through a holistic spiritual experience?
The Evolution Yoga Retreat is the ultimate journey to the Self: a dynamic, transformational experience embodied in one powerful retreat program. Evolution Yoga Retreat is designed for those who want to be connected to their true Self.
This 7-day transformational retreat will inspire, cultivate inner peace, and nourish your body from the inside out. Ignite your spirit with a retreat encompassing a range of experiences: yoga, meditation, kirtan, philosophy, conscious cooking, syntropic gardening, time with our sacred cows, personal transformation processes and more. Through the practical application of Bhakti Yoga - the yoga of love and devotion - and a holistic lifestyle, this retreat empowers you to dive into the divine connection that naturally exists in every aspect of your life.
Feel empowered and carry away practical tools for continuing personal growth, health & spiritual well-being in your daily life. No matter your faith or beliefs, this program supports you to deepen your personal sense of meaning and spiritual practice.
We offer you the opportunity to…
- Dive into the highest philosophy and practice of yoga
- Understand how to recognize the needs of your body and how to deal with the turbulences of your mind
- Discover the sacred connection between mankind and nature, and learn the techniques you can apply in your daily life to have a productive exchange with our supreme mother
- Associate with genuine & inspiring yogis that have devoted their lives to the deliverance of Bhakti yoga, the yoga of love
- Immerse yourself into the healing natural environment of an ahimsa (nonviolent) farm
- Nourish yourself with healthy and delicious vegetarian & vegan food
- Take time to reflect on the purpose of your life and to reset the direction of your evolution
Transform your spirit with a range of healing experiences, including:
- Daily yoga flows
- Meditation & Kirtan
- Spiritual & philosophical talks and introduction to the Bhagavad Gita
- Immersion into Bhakti Yoga - the yoga of Love
- Spend time in nature and with our protected cows
- Conscious eating & cooking workshop
- Syntropic Gardening workshop
- Introduction to ‘Ahimsa’ (non-violence)
- Self-development work
- Vegetarian & vegan meals made with local, organic ingredients based on holistic & Ayurvedic nutrition principles
- Massage treatment ~And so much more!
-6 nights accommodation in the beautiful foothills of Mt. Warning (Wollumbin) between Byron Bay and the Gold Coast
-3 vegetarian/vegan meals/day, including fresh juices and smoothies
-Daily Yoga Classes
-Meditation, chanting & kirtan sessions
-Access to our retreat venue’s amenities, including our beautiful lake
-Conscious Eating lecture
-Conscious Cooking workshop
-Syntropic Farming/Permaculture theory & workshop
-Session on ‘Ahimsa’ (non-violence) with our sacred cows
-A variety of sessions exploring additional topics, such as sustainability, ecology, stress management, relationships and more!
-Homemade pizza (vegan & ahimsa cheese available) on Friday’s Pizza Night!
-1 massage treatment