In this introduction to teaching Yin Yoga we will explore the philosophy behind a Yin Yoga practice as well as the anatomic, mental and health benefits that this deep and powerful practice provides.
Saturday May 18: 12pm - 4pm
· Yin Yoga theory of the bones, joints, tissues, meridian lines and chi.
· The awareness and theory behind the long held poses and the benefits it provides.
· What’s yin and what’s yang?
· Workshop Yin Yoga poses.
Saturday May 19: 12pm - 3pm
· Further exploring the Yin Yoga poses.
· Connecting the dots of the teachings in a juicy Yin Yoga class, experiencing what Yin Yoga really feels like and how to groove with it.
About Mysan: Mysan is a Hatha and Yin Yoga teacher with a curious and adventurous outlook. She shares her knowledge and wisdom in her classes with lightness and joy, her aim is to create healthy bodies and smiling faces
Mysan found her passion for yoga over ten years ago and has since, never stopped exploring. She has a Hatha Yoga Teacher Diploma from Qi Health & Yoga and a Yin Yoga Teacher Training Diploma with Paul Grilley. She believes in practicing and teaching both yin and yang practices for optimal health and happiness.
Mysan's sound anatomical knowledge and experience with bodies of all shapes, sizes and condition ensures she places great emphasis on a mindful practice, building core strength and conducting poses with proper alignment. She combines her love of yoga, health and happiness with a holistic approach and positive energy to provide a balanced practice for the body, mind and soul.
Includes teaching manual
or call 1300 992 133 to book.
Limited space available.
7 hour training = 7 points towards your Yoga Australia tally.