For full information visit www.kulayoga.com.au/bali-yoga-cruise
Kula Cruise Yoga Retreat
Bali, Lombok, Gili Islands & Nusa Lembongan.
July 4 – 10, 2015.
Yoga – Meditation – Cruising – Swimming – Snorkelling – Beaches – Relaxing – Island Hopping – Exploring - Day Beds – Cooking Classes – Delicious Food
Do you want to…
- Practice yoga in paradise, on the rooftop and sandy beaches, as the sun rises or sets?
- Cruise the waters between Bali and Lombok on a traditional sailing boat?
- Jump into the ocean and swim or snorkel in the sunshine?
- Swing in a hammock or relax on day beds?
- Enjoy delicious fresh food and Indonesian cooking classes?
- Experience a unique adventure with like minded yogis?
Then join our next Kula Cruise in 2015!
Kula Cruise Details
Cruising Bali, Lombok and the Gili Islands.
- We will be island hopping between Bali, the Gili Islands, Lombok, the Secret Islands and Nusa Lembongan.
- Plenty of time will be available for you to swim, snorkel and relax on the beaches.
- There are day beds and hammocks on the boat for you to put your feet up.
- Indonesian cooking classes will also be offered on board.
6 nights accommodation on board our traditional wooden schooner.
- There are limited double, twin and triple share cabins available. And one bunk room for four people.
- The lovely cabins are clean and comfortable with air conditioning and ensuite bathrooms.
Daily yoga sessions.
- Classes to suit all levels and abilities, everyone welcome.
- 1 – 2 yoga sessions will be offered each day. They will be early morning and afternoon/sunset sessions.
- We will assist you to explore your yoga practice through vinyasa flow yoga as well as restorative yin style yoga and meditation.
3 meals per day.
- The cook on board will provide us with buffets offering plenty of options for meat eaters and vegetarians. There will be a mix of Indonesian dishes as well as western food.
- Fresh fruit, tea and purified spring water will also be readily available.
What’s not included:
- Flights and travel insurance: We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect against cancellation, medical costs & loss of property.
- Transfers to and from Denpasar airport to Serangan Bay, Bali: Serangan Harbour, our departure point, is a 20 minute taxi ride from the airport.
- Optional water sports on the islands.
Limited Space. Maximum number of guests: 15
Book now to avoid disappointment – email email@example.com.