Simon Borg-Olivier and Bianca Machliss have been training teachers for over 20 years. Join them for an in-depth, practical training in the Yoga Synergy method, which integrates traditional yoga for the modern body. The Yoga Synergy method can be applied to all styles of yoga.
Level 1 Yoga Synergy Teacher Training is accredited with Yoga Alliance for 200 hours.
Information for Sydney & Byron Bay, Australia
May – Oct, 2016
Start dates are variable for this course, you can start in May with the Anatomy & Physiology course or in August with the Yoga Therapy course, or start with the 10 day intensive in the Byron Bay area 21 – 30 October 2016. If either of the Anatomy or Yoga Therapy course weekends are not completed in 2016, they may be done in 2017.
- May 2017 TBC: Anatomy & Physiology Intensive (2 Weekends, Fri evening – Sun). As part of Teacher training the attendance at Vinyasa 5 day, weekday workshop is optional.
- 12 Aug – 21 August: Yoga Therapy Intensive (2 Weekends, Fri evening – Sun). As part of Teacher training the attendance at Vinyasa 5 day weekday workshop is optional.
- 21 – 30 October: 10 Day intensive at Paradise One in Byron Bay, all food, accommodation and meals included.
- This Yoga Synergy Teacher Training course is designed to be a flexible, modular training.
- 4 x Intensive weekends for Anatomy & Physiology Intensive (2 weekends) and Yoga Therapy Intensive (2 weekends) – no accommodation or food provided. Weekday vinyasa intensives that are on co-inciding with the weekends, are optional and will be extra ($295 for all 5 days or $85 per day).
- 10 Day intensive at Paradise One, Byron Bay, all food yoga and accommodation included
- 2 x Yoga Synergy Online courses (240 online hours): Essentials of Teacher Training: Yoga Fundamentals and Applied Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga (Students who have already completed one or both online courses may be eligible for a discount)
- Yoga Full set of downloadable Yoga Synergy Practice DVDs – full set, Earth, Water, Fire, Air & Ether
- Discount on Yoga Fundamentals and Anatomy & Physiology downloadable sets if you wish to purchase additional – normally A$260 each, but when you are doing online course they are available to you for A$87 each.
- Total combined in-person and online training is 420 hours
Loft & Earth: 1/70 Bronte Rd, Bondi Junction for Sydney weekends.
Paradise One: 139 Newes Rd, Coorabell, NSW 2479
Deposit A$1000. Note that the deposit is not refundable as you will be given immediate access to the two online courses.
Early Bird (pay balance on or before 30 June 2016): A$4590
Full Price (payments after 30 June 2016): A$4890
This Yoga Synergy Teacher Training course is designed to be a flexible, modular training.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION