Vikasa Yoga Retreat is a Yoga Alliance certified yoga school set in a unique environment on Koh Samui, Thailand. We offer a full range of yoga activities including daily yoga classes, yoga vacation packages, regular yoga events, and meditation. A selection of yoga teacher training programs are available including 200 hour all level training and 100 hour advanced level training. In between yoga classes you can enjoy the resort facilities. Relax at our spa and enjoy various spa treatments like a traditional Thai Massage and many others, or use our infinity pool and sky gym. Experience the Vikasa healthy lifestyle and feel the transformation in your daily life.
Join the Vikasa Yoga Teacher Community
Vikasa yoga retreat is a certified yoga school. Hundreds of students successfully pass intensive training courses each year to receive a globally recognized, 200-Hour Yoga Alliance certification and proudly bear the title of a certified yoga teacher.
Our inspirational training is run by outstanding yoga instructors who are leaders in the profession, and will satisfy even the most demanding and inquisitive mind. Besides the intensive physical practice, you will learn about yoga philosophy, yoga history, and anatomy. Our beautiful open-air, ocean front yoga salas offer a serene setting with soothing sounds of the ocean. You will develop a network of peers, mentors, and friends that will create new opportunities and experiences. In addition to our 200-Hour training, we run an advanced 100-Hour yoga teacher training to help you expand your practice and improve your teaching skills further.
Use your time between classes to relax at our infinity pool or explore Koh Samui.
Our courses are appropriate for all levels – including beginners! We believe that everyone is a yogi, and that means you. You don’t need to be flexible or thin, or have the “right” clothes. All you need to do is show up with an open mind and do your best. You will transform your body, mind and life with this course, just as we did.
Join us and become a yoga teacher in beautiful Koh Samui! You can register for our next training on our website now!
Yoga Teacher Trainingcourse tuition and meals
The course tuitionwithout accommodation is 3,500 US$ (2014). Tuitionincludes:
· Tuitionfees for entire course
· Vikasatraining materials
· Mealplan (healthy buffet with vegetarian, Thai, and international dishes )
· Airporttransfers (Koh Samui airport)
· Resortfacilities (Free WIFI, infinity pool, SPA, lounge)
· Vikasacertificate 200 hrs Yoga Alliance accredited
Accommodationoptions with total price:
· Zen Bungalow. US$600: Single occupancyonly. Bungalows are built from eco bamboo materials that offers a very cozyenvironment. Each bungalow features a small ensuite bathroom with hot water(shower), a twin-size mattress with mosquito net over bed, electricity 220V, and a safe box. Please note that all bungalows are fan cooled (noA/C!).
· Yoga Cave. US$800: Single occupancy only. The room is quitesmall but warm and homelike with stunning sea views. All rooms feature twinsize bed with nice linen, A/C, electricity 220 V, and a safe box.Please note that this room type has common bathroom and shower area that isshared by 7 rooms. Facilities are located just around the corner.
· Ocean Room. US$1,400 (shared room $700 per person): Can beshared by two people. Each room features a king bed by default, seaview, balcony, A/C, ensuite bathroom with hot shower, mini fridge, coffee/ teamaking, electricity 220 V, safe box.
· Ocean Front Room. US$1,790: King bed, fantastic sea view rightfrom your bed, very small balcony, A/C, ensuite bathroom with hot shower, minifridge, coffee/ tea making, electricity 220 V, safe box.
· Cliff View. US$1,990: This is the most contemporary roomtype that offers more space, breathtaking sea view, balcony, A/C, shower andbathtub (!), mini fridge, coffee/ tea making, hairdryer, TV, DVD player,electricity 220 V, safe box.