Zen Ki Yoga Teacher Training


Map of Darlinghurst, NSW
8 St Peters Ln, Darlinghurst, NSW, 2010, Australia
Show map
Saturday, 5 Nov 2016 to Sunday, 15 Oct 2017

0414 ... Click to show0414 919 725



Our teacher training is very extensive and thorough to ensure you become the best yoga teacher you can be.  We do not cut corners with short courses (we are not a diploma factory). We are interested in teaching serious, committed yoga teachers.  We have teacher training in the city, the western suburbs AND via distant education!!!  All courses are registered with Yoga Australia.

Stand out from the rest!!!


What makes the Zen Ki Yoga® Teacher Training Diploma one of the best...?


  • Your participation in the Zen Ki Yoga® Teacher Training Diploma will ensure you are equipped with the skills, knowledge, confidence and experience to teach yoga anywhere and any time, in any situation.


  • You WILL become a yoga teacher!! Our course is ONE OF THE ONLY teacher training courses that has you teach numerous classes in the studio to real people while being supervised. You will learn how to deal with all different variations within yoga poses. You will gain confidence and skills to create your own business. We employ many of our students, we pass on work to you including corporate work and work in other venues. We help you become part of the yoga community. 95% of our students who complete the course are teachers. The other 5 % are those who just do the course for their own interest. Many teacher training courses are not set up to ensure you transition smoothly into a teaching career so there are a high percentage of trained teachers out there who don’t teach or aren't competent to teach because of this!!!


  • The therapeutic nature of Zen Ki Yoga® will allow you to use it with people at any age, with any health condition, with any level of mobility and fitness and even those with zero flexibility.


  • Zen Ki Yoga® is also very beneficial and challenging for those who are fit, healthy and flexible and will also assist those practicing Indian yoga styles to take their yoga further.


  • We have an on-line yoga studio so that you can practice yoga classes and learn extra information at your convenience to get the most out of your course.


  • You will teach live/supervised classes to the public and be given constant feedback to ensure you achieve a high standard of yoga teaching.


  • You will study detailed Anatomy & Physiology applied specifically to Zen Ki Yoga® so that you will be able to recognise structural issues in your clients and ensure they are practicing safe yoga.


  • You will heal your body, mind, physical ailments such as back problems etc, digestion and reproductive issues, which will teach you on a deeper level how to heal others.


  • Zen Ki Yoga® is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine so you will learn both eastern and western philosophies about healing the body so that you have, and you are able to give your clients a choice about the way to heal.


  • You will have the opportunity to learn Zen Ki Yoga® as therapy, including using hara diagnosis and shiatsu so that you have a ‘package’ of healing skills. The therapy part of the course is run separately after you have gained a full understanding of Zen Ki Yoga® and have had some experience teaching it so that you can learn therapy on a deeper level.


  • Mentoring is available for as long as it takes you to achieve your qualification.


The in-studio courses are run in two parts. Everyone is welcome to join Part one (those wanting to teach and those who are doing it for health improvement or self-interest).


If you are interested in Zen Ki Yoga® Basics for your own knowledge - poses, macrobiotics, meridians and some philosophy and want to heal yourself; this is the course for you. Teacher Trainers will go on to Part 2 to complete the Teacher Training Diploma. To learn more about how to enrol in this powerful and unique yoga teacher training diploma - email us for a full course prospectus.


About your trainer

Janie Larmour is a level 3 yoga teacher and has been teaching yoga for 16 years and currently runs The Centre of Yoga in Darlinghurst and Penrith. Janie has also been one of Sydney’s leading personal fitness trainers for the last 21 years and has travelled the world with clients to ensure their fitness needs. Her extensive experience, dedication and obsession with how the body works for optimum health will give you a deep understanding on every aspect of Zen Ki Yoga® and you will come out of the course with the tools you need to relate your skills to the general public to be a successful teacher and healer.


This course is registered with the Yoga Australia.


Email us for a course prospectus using the links above for each specific course.

Schedule / Itinerary

Email us for a full prospectus janie@thecentreofyoga.com