This training is for certified teachers who wish to advance to the next level.
TYTT POSTGRADUATE 10-DAY BALI TEACHER TRAINING OCTOBER 21-31, 2012
This training will be an immersion in an enjoyable, retreat style environment to allow you to focus fully on the experience.
These 10 days of intensive saturation in yoga will take your teaching to the next level. This is a special opportunity - to attend a retreat training specifically designed for you as a teacher (as opposed to trainings that are for those who wish to become a teacher), allowing you to fully absorb the teachings and devote yourself to your practice without the distractions of daily life.
The programme is designed for teachers moving from Level 1 to Level 2 with Yoga Australia, up to 500 with Yoga Alliance and Tamara Yoga teachers that have completed 3 Intensive Residential modules or the 2 year Training programme. The Postgraduate Tamara Yoga Teacher Training is only open to graduate teachers and enrolment is subject to an application process.
• Health Benefits of Meditation
• Relaxation Response, application to yoga and practice in application
• Meditation ISHTA Diksha training
• Techniques Practice
• Pranayama -advanced practice in teaching
• Philosophy Yoga Sutra
• Yogic Physiology- Chakras , Kriyas
• Next level practical opportunities- refine your teaching
• Ayurveda how to apply to yoga practice and sequencing and practice in application
• Yoga Therapy
• Vinyasa Sequencing
• Home Practice – techniques to assist students to design their own home practice
• Applying Yoga Therapy and ISHTA skills to teaching of 1-1 private classes
• How to modify postures for different levels to skilfully teach all levels at once
• Anatomy of Injuries -teaching yoga for students with injuries, illness, special needs
• Yoga for Athletes -Applicable Anatomy and Physiology. Biomechanics understanding that is directly applicable to yoga teaching
• Time for questions, revision and discussion tailored to your level of qualification and expertise
• Advanced Level Class planning
Postgraduate 500hour Bali Intensive Training 2012 Dates: October 21-31, 2012
Investment: $3,200 includes training tuition, accommodation and breakfast.
*Does not include airfare or other meals.
Class place numbers are strictly limited.
Apply now for acceptance to the Tamara Yoga Postgraduate Teacher Training in Bali.
Tamara Yoga Teacher Training is dedicated to offering prospective yoga teachers, current teachers and
experienced teachers the highest standard in teacher training.