‘MINDFULNESS IN DAILY LIFE’ is the key to integrating your meditation practice and developing skills that alleviate stress, to promote presence, appreciation and clarity. Mindful living shows you a new approach to working with thoughts, feelings, situation and people in your life. Where you can transform your experience though the presence and the quality of attention you give to it. You will practice stress relief techniques that are easy, and practical enough to integrate straight away. This course aims to show you how meditation really can be a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
In this course you will:
· Discover the living principles of mindfulness
· Learn the foundations of meditation
· Release stress, anxiety and emotion
· Learn how to integrate mindful living
· Understand how mindfulness alleviates stress
· Experience the physiological benefits of mindfulness
· Access acceptance and compassion
· Experience simple yet powerful mindfulness practices
· Understand the neuroscience of mindfulness & meditation
· Feel a greater connection to yourself & life
· Learn tools to stay in the present moment
Marissa is a Mindfulness and Compassion Trainer, Mindful Yoga and Meditation Teacher, as well as a Stress Relief Therapist. As a therapist her intention is to empower you to understand yourself fully, & to support you to develop abilities to bravely face the highs and lows of life open heartedly. Her work is a true synthesis of authentic ancient practice and modern evidence based research. Where wisdom of the ages and modern knowledge happily converge.* For those that find it challenging to arrive by 6.15pm, the door will now be left open until 6.30pm when the meditation practice begins.
Spots are strictly limited. Be quick! For bookings click here