Suitable for yoga teachers, childcare workers, teachers, therapists, parents, babysitters, siblings or anyone who wants to share the gift of yoga with children.
Join us for a fun and practical workshop that combines stories, music and games with traditional yoga techniques to create a unique movement experience for children between 3 and 7 years (with older ages covered too).
• Kids yoga – What is it?
• Understanding the ages and stages of development
• Planning fun and creative kid’s yoga classes
• Imagination, visualization and meditation
• Ideas for keeping children engaged, interested and focused
• Stories, music and games
• Observing a kids yoga class
• Sharing resources
For more information please visit our website: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/home?studioid=23166 (via workshops tab)