This 20 hour intensive is designed to equip you with greater knowledge, confidence and a comprehensive ‘tool kit’ of appropriate asanas (postures) and practices for safely teaching pregnant women during all stages of pregnancy and to prepare for birth.
We will cover the theoretical and practical applications, including:
- The three trimesters - psycho-physiological changes to mum and baby
- Birth: stages of labour; supporting a woman for a natural birth
- "The Golden Rules" - safety guidelines for prenatal students
- Sequencing for prenatal yoga - the 5 prenatal posture groups
- Prenatal yoga therapy/ applied Anatomy & Physiology: back problems and pelvic instabilty during pregnancy; other common prenatal complaints
- Pelvic floor and squatting
- Working with props to modify for various stages of pregnancy
- Prenatal Restorative Yoga
- Prenatal partner yoga
- Pranayama and Yoga Nidra for pregnancy and birth
For more information please visit the Bliss Baby Website
The cost for this 20 hour Intensive is $525 ( includes GST). This includes a comprehensive course manual and DVD.