Module 1: Prenatal & Birth - Foundation. 8, 9 & 10 February, 2013 (total 26 hrs)
- The three trimesters - psycho-physiological changes to mum and baby
- Birth: stages of labour; supporting a woman for a natural birth
- "The Golden Rules" - safety guidelines for prenatal students
- Sequencing for prenatal yoga - the 5 prenatal posture groups
- Prenatal yoga therapy/ applied Anatomy & Physiology: back problems & pelvic instabilty during pregnancy; other common prenatal complaints
- Pelvic floor & squatting
- Working with props to modify for various stages of pregnancy
- Prenatal Restorative Yoga
- Prac: sample prenatal practices
- Prenatal partner yoga
- Pranayama for pregnancy and birth
- And more!!
For more detailed information on this course please visit our website.