In this 20 hour training, we'll be looking at:
- The 'fourth trimester' - an emotional and physiological overview of early motherhood
- Postnatal sequencing including the five postnatal posture groups and important safety guidelines
- Postnatal pranayama and bandha practices
- Postnatal restorative yoga practical - sample postnatal practices
- Postnatal applied anatomy and physiology/yoga therapy: pelvic floor, pelvic and back conditions and diastasis rectus
- Postnatal case study presentations
- Mums n Bubs and Mums n Toddlers Yoga - theory, sequencing ideas and sample practices
- Practical teaching - mums n bubs/toddlers student prac teaching
- Introduction to baby massage
The cost for this 20 hour weekend intensive is $500 (NZ Dollars).
There is a special early bird price of $475 if you book and pay by 21 February, 2014.
The course fee includes a comprehensive course manual and DVD.