Back to nature: Practice yoga in Langley Park with me this spring!
Regular outdoor yoga classes are extremely beneficial to your health, both physically and mentally.
Just imagine…flowing through Sun Salutations while feeling the healing warmth of the Sun, grounding yourself in Tree pose while appreciating the scent of greenness around you… Yoga as a union with nature, universe and yourself is truly felt while practiced outdoors.
- You will feel rejuvenated and regenerated;
- You will boost your energy levels and oxygenate your body;
- You will improve your strength and flexibility;
- You will also calm your mind and feel much more relaxed.
Join me for 45 min Hatha Vinyasa flow followed by breathing exercises and relaxation.
---- When? ----
• Tuesday 6:00 – 6:45 PM
• Thursday 6:30 – 7:15 AM
• Saturday 09:15 – 10:00 AM
(classes begin on the 11th of October 2016)
----- Where? -----
Classes will be held in Langley Park, opposite Bennett Street
------ What is the cost? -----
$15 for a casual class
$120 for a package of 10 classes
First class is FREE of charge!
---- Level ----
The level of the classes is open, suitable for everyone including total beginners.
---- Equipment and clothing ----
Please wear comfortable clothes. Bring something warmer to cover yourself during Savasana (final relaxation). Bring your mat, water and sun cream, alternatively a towel.
Some yoga mats will be provided.
Terms and conditions:
1. You need to register before taking part in the class. Registration can be done through the website by
sending your details (name and day of classes you are interested in) in the contact form
2. You will be asked to fill a “Yoga in Langley Park - Health and Registration Form” before the first
class. Alternatively, you can print out the form from the website and bring it with you
3. The timetable is subject to change. Classes are dependent on the weather conditions and the City of
Perth events calendar. Information about any schedule changes will be uploaded on FB page. You can
also ask to receive information by email.
4. Arrive minimum 5 min before the commencement of each class.
5. Payment should be done before the class commences and is cash only.
6. Class fees are non-refundable.
7. Package of 10 classes will be valid for 3 months from the day of purchase. Package is non transferrable.
Tuesday 6:00 - 6:45 PM
Thursday 6:30 - 7:15 AM
Saturday 9:15 - 10:00 AM