You will learn how to modify poses for chairs and standing at walls to get the most out of your existing mobility and improve upon it.
* Maintain or improve spine & joint mobility
* Improve balance
* Brighten your mood & confidence
* Improve memory
* Breath & mindfulness techniques for pain management
* Prevention or relief for Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis & fractures
* Improve cardiovascular function
* Techniques to lower anxiety
* Learn how to safely modify poses & accommodate common ailments
Terms and Conditions:
Registration and full payment is required prior to workshop commencement to guarantee your place and payment is non-refundable. If you need to cancel your registration, we offer you the opportunity to put this credit towards the purchase of a Block or Monthly Pass, provided that cancellation occurs no later than 48hrs before the event. For cancellations within 48hrs before the event, no refund or credit can be offered.
To register your interest, please call Naomi on 0437 697 540 or firstname.lastname@example.org and a PayPal request will be emailed to you along with a registration form. Payment can also be made in person at Amrita Yoga. As minimum numbers may be required, payment is to be received at least 5 days before the commencement of the workshop. Should the workshop not run due to minimum not being reached those registrants will be contacted and a full refund will be provided.