12 reasons you should be doing Restorative Yoga
1. You wake up each morning feeling tired.
2. You fall asleep in front of the TV at night, though wake up during the night and have trouble getting back to sleep.
3. You keep saying, "I'll make some time for myself," but somehow still haven't got around to it.
4. You can't stop multitasking, including at red lights, during conversations, even while reading this list!
5. You take work home with you. You take work to bed with you.
6. Life would be unthinkable without a coffee to get you going in the morning, and a glass of wine to take the edge off at night.
7. You're so over-scheduled, and think being MORE productive / getting MORE things done, will make you happier.
8. You feel edgy and have a short fuse. eg. If someone cuts you off in the traffic, you swear like a wharfie.
9. If you're not working through it, you spend your lunch-break searching for travel deals to exotic locations, fantasizing about escaping to a tropical island, or a Yoga retreat.
10. Your immune system is shot to bits, but still you ignore it and soldier on.
11. You have an injury, but have decided to "just push through it" and keep working out at the same level. After all - you don't have time to have it treated, do you?
12. The term SELF CARE triggers something in you: frustration, guilt, angst ... or maybe possibility, relief, calm.
Here's how we can help.
Restorative Yoga is many things:
* A passive, nurturing practice where you are fully supported by many props, and allowed time & space to deeply and truly relax.
* A clever manipulation of your adrenals and parasympathetic nervous system - sending all the right signals to calm, heal and soothe.
* The most relaxing form of Yoga.
Doors open 8:10am.
Start: 8:30am. Finish: 10:30am.