BODY IMAGE AND SELF-ESTEEM WORKSHOPS FOR TEENAGE GIRLS
BECOME YOUR BEST
Interactive workshops presented by Nicky Arthur
The Become Your Best workshops are outcome focussed and introduce participants to a range of important and often misunderstood concepts relating to personal well-being.
Specifically tailored for teenage girls, the content is both contemporary and highly interactive, which provides a highly stimulating learning environment for all attendees.
Girls can look like they have it together, are doing well academically, have lots of friends and are super confident. However, many are struggling with depressed feelings often related to self-esteem, body image or anxiety issues.
• Self-actualisation – working to our strengths and becoming our best
• Self-esteem – along with self-image, self-esteem is a critical governor of happiness and success.
• Belonging – love, affection, and satisfying the intrinsic need to belong
• Physiological – best practice in the areas of nutrition and body regeneration
• The importance of attitude – we discuss how to maintain a great attitude
• Re-programming for success – we explore some powerful techniques that allow us to move beyond the restrictive thoughts and limiting beliefs that inhibit our growth
• Goal setting – we look at the most effective ways to set and realise personal short, mid and long
• Communication – we learn how to better engage and communicate with a range of personality types.
• Clarity of mind – we help facilitate a winning mindset by providing an interactive experience in guided meditation and relaxation techniques.
”The participants of my workshops gain an insight into the important physical, mental and emotional aspects of well-being and they will leave the session feeling inspired and empowered to take affirmative action in their lives.“ - NICKY ARTHUR
Did you know?
• Girls are three times more likely to binge drink than boys.
• Girls are twice as likely to take drugs than boys.
• Two out of three girls have self-esteem and body image issues.
• Seven out of ten fifteen year old girls diet.
About Nicky Arthur
Nicky Arthur is an author, workshop presenter, motivational speaker and yoga teacher. Author of ‘How to be a Happier Mum,’ a book based on her personal journey as a mother, Nicky is also a regular blogger and newspaper and magazine contributor.
Nicky travels Australia presenting practical workshops to inspire people to live healthy, happy and successful lives. The workshops focus on the core areas of mindset, communication, spirituality, physical health, goal setting and time management.
Nicky is a qualified yoga instructor and has spent many years studying meditation, exercise, nutrition and self-development. Her career began in New Zealand where, at the tender age of 22, she successfully owned and operated hair and beauty salons before becoming a mum to two beautiful and energetic daughters.
”My personal mission is to empower teenage girls to become their best by adopting a healthy and holistic approach to life.“ - Nicky Arthur