This course starts with a personalized 60 minute private sesiion with Yolande to set out your goals and the framework for your individual yoga practice. The practice is recorded and given to you to work with both at home and in the morning practice sessions at our Mona Vale centre.
The sessions are not led by the teacher in a classical yoga group form, you will work on your personalized yoga practice with instruction, adjustments and guidance from a senior teacher in an individual way. This is the way yoga was originally taught and the way it was intended to be practiced. In this way the practice becomes about your individual needs and goals and in turn helps you in more specific ways.
You can attend the course once per week on a Tuesday or Thursday or come along to both sessions. See the pricing options below.
Self Guided Practice will help you to:
- Create your own “spractice tailored to your abilities and limitations
- Pace your practice around your energy level, fitness and level of yoga experience
- Target your injuries, illnesses and imbalances
- Include pranayama, relaxation, restorative, meditation techniques.
- Receive physical adjustments and support.
- Boosts your confidence and increases you self-awareness.
- A supportive and realistic class for those with physical limitations or those in rehab.
- The space held for your self practice is the one that many of us find hard to hold in our own homes.
Remember to book EARLY for this course, as your personal consultation must be scheduled a minimum of 2 weeks in advance of the first class.
This course cannot be booked online. To register call 9997 2121.
Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays
6:30 – 8.00 am
Start dates for term 1 2016 10 week term.
Tuesday Feb 2nd - April 5th
Thursday Feb 4th - April 7th