Join Jess for a restorative yoga and hot stone placement workshop that explores the concept of surrendering to support.
Restorative yoga is a deeply nourishing practice where the support meets you where you are.
Jess will guide you through two hours of restorative yoga, breathing techniques and luxurious hot stone placement to calm your nervous system and bring your body into deep rest.
Bolsters, blocks and blankets will support your body in restorative postures and promote relaxation.
Hot Basalt Stones will be placed on your body in each pose. Hot stone placement is deeply relaxing warming and healing.
This nurturing and restorative practice calms your nervous system by activating the parasympathetic nervous system; responsible for rest and digestion.
What we will look at in this workshop:
- Understanding your relationship to support
- Exploring and acknowledging where you are, in order to establish what support you needed
- Exploring different types of support through use of various props to establish what support is relevant to you.
- Creating effective choices regarding support and having a voice when feeling unsupported.
This workshop is great for people with fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, adrenal fatigue, anxiety, depression, stress and a busy lifestyle.
You will leave feeling deeply relaxed, refreshed, replenished and supported.
Meet your teacher:
Jess is an experienced teacher who is passionately driven by her own experience of healing and transcending a complex trauma. She provides a safe space for students to realise and inhabit their full potential, by using their own body, mind and breath to heal themselves.
* Due to the nature of this workshop, spaces are limited to 10 only. Book online or in studio to secure your place. This workshop previously sold out.