Viroga 4 Night Yoga Holiday in Fiji 13-17 November 2013
Find your “island time”…Come
develop your yoga practice, relax on the beach, enjoy clear tropical
waters and de-stresssssss at Plantation Island Resort on beautiful
Malolo Lai Lai Island, Fiji. It has all been organised for you so you can just relax and enjoy the trip. It is a family friendly destination so "non-yoga" companions are also very welcome.PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Return non-stop flights to/from Nadi Fiji and Brisbane
- All transportation to/from Nadi to Plantation Island Resort.
- 4 Nights Accommodation in a Studio Garden Bure - own Bathroom, air-conditioning,
small patio only steps from the waterfront.
- Buffet Breakfast and Buffet Dinner daily. (Buffet of tropical fruits, salads and some
accompaniments - allows you to pick-your-plate according to your dietary requirements).
- Twice Daily Yoga Classes with Renee Jones from Viroga. Yoga Classes cover a
range of postures, breathing practices, relaxation/meditation and some yoga theory.
(All sessions have optional attendance).
- Many other activities to explore - have a holiday too!
Do it all... or just stay in your hammock.
PROPOSED DAILY ITINERARY:
6:30am Morning Yoga Class
Free time Relax in a hammock, go swimming, snorkel off the beach, play tennis,
join a guided walk, weaving, cooking demonstration etc (some activities have an additional cost - Get a Massage, Play Golf, Try Parasailing, Sky Diving or Scuba diving, Take out a Kayak, Go on a Surfing, Snorkeling, Shopping or Island Hopping Trip)
5pm Evening Yoga Class
7pm Refresh / Watch the Sunset
8:30pm Enjoy the evening and Kava Sharing or retire to your room
For more information please contact Renee at Viroga Yoga Studio email@example.com
Please contact us for costs