HI, THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY 5 WEEK MINI-YOGA COURSE @ LOTUS HEALTH IN NEUTRAL BAY.
This is a perfect course for a newcomer to yoga or for those seeking a gentle weekend practice.
The aim of this course is to:
* Develop a general understanding of the asana groups (poses).
* Become familiar with the names & shapes of the asanas.
* Experience the benefits & effects of these asanas.
In time, with regular & consistent practice the asanas will help to:
* Tone & stretch the gross muscles.
* Activate & stimulate the internal organs & systems.
* Improve balance & concentration.
* Develop confidence & body awareness.
* Relax through body/mind connection & breath awareness.
By the end of the course, the yogic skills gained can be applied to improve your daily living through correct posture, relaxation & focus.
DATES: Saturdays from 30 APRIL to 28 MAY 2016 (5 sessions)
TIME: 4.00 to 5.00 pm weekly
What to bring: if you don't have your own yoga mat studio mats can be used or good quality eco mats can be purchased from the centre.
What to wear: something loose & comfortable.
MORE DATES FOR YOUR DIARY:
03 SEPTEMBER: Inversions with Props Workshop (2 hours)
10 SEPTEMBER: Back Extensions with Props Workshop (2 hours)
“Each asana has a beautiful shape, grace & elegance that bestows power & makes the practitioner as strong as a diamond & at the same time as soft as a flower.” (BKS Iyengar)