* Daily Yoga: Morning Vinyasa Dynamic Sequence, Evening Restorative Nurturing Sequence.
* Guided Meditations and Deep Relaxation
* Healing Massage – Learn specific techniques to soothe and heal self, family, friends.
* The Women’s Practices of the Taoist Tradition to connect with the unique Body/Mind of Woman
* Introduction to Deity Yoga Practice and the Goddesses of the Tantric Wisdom Tradition
* Nada Yoga: Working with Voice, Mantra and Sacred Sounds to activate the subtle energy body.
* Healing Sound Mandala: Bathing in an Ocean of Divine Sounds with Tibetan Bowls and Chakra Chimes.
* Visit to the Sacred Women’s lake to connect with the Spirit of the land and the Ancestors
* Freetime to write in your journal, paint your personal mandala, relax in the garden or walk on the beach, and absorb the healing energies of Nature
* Delicious and nourishing fresh meals, sourced locally and organic where possible (including some greens from our own garden!) Our 2 main meals include lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, healthy alkilnising grains, roasted seeds and nuts, tofu and tempeh for protein, with option of some dairy, fish and eggs. Our breakfast is a detoxifying and nourishing green protein smoothie, super yummy and a great addition to yogic diet for maximum nutrition and energy.