Focused Areas of Training:
- Individual feedback & coaching in front of Duncan Peak to all participants teaching new sequences to the group
- Learn new advanced sequences that have been the foundation of Power Living class content for seven years.
- Receive satsung lead by Swami Ji Govindananda explaining Vedic teachings
- Learn how to weave philosophy and tradition into asana class to make it more powerful
- Learn the ancient art of body assessment and create personal asana practices for these individuals
- Gain great experience of deep pranayama practice focusing in retention of breath to provide the doorway to enquiry
- Practice long meditation session lead by Swami Ji and Keenan Crisp
- Of course - Two Powerful asana practices each day.
- Flights are NOT included in the cost; you will have to arrange your own transport to Tallows Beach Houses. (Note: There are shuttles available from Ballina airport to Tallows, approx. $30 return trip)
- Accommodation: Tallows Beach Houses are cottage style accommodation. There are 2 bedroom cottages with 4-5 people per cottage. Private rooms may be available upon request and subject to retreat numbers.
- Facilities: All linen, bedding etc is provided. Each cottage has a self-contained kitchen and full bathroom (shower and toilet). There are also laundry facilities available.
- Food: 3 Meals per day are provided. The food is delicious and nutritious vegetarian food prepared with love!! Specific dietary requirements can be catered for if given notice (such as wheat-free, sugar-free, soy-free). ALL meals are vegetarian, no meat or fish but include eggs and dairy.
- Daily Schedule: Approximately 6am -11pm (this is a rough guide as timing must be flexible to allow the retreat to flow and evolve, simply be open to change)
Included for $1,999
Advanced Level 3 (General students) - $1999
P.L.A.Y 200 HR Teacher Training Graduates (10% discount) - $1799